Business Relationship Management Professional Training Course
£0.00 (Excl. VAT)
A scheduled public course delivered by our accredited BMRP trainers with full BRMP material.
Course detailsThe BRMP® training and certification program is intended as a comprehensive foundation for Business Relationship Managers at every experience level, with the training and certification designed to provide a solid baseline level of knowledge for enabling the participants to establish Business Relationship Management Capability within the organisation and maximise value for Internal and External Business partners (customers).
Who should attend
This course is for IT managers, IT Leaders, Business Relationship Managers, Account Managers, Service Delivery Managers, Service Owners, Project Managers, Business Analyst, Product Owners, Solution Architects, External Service Provider and Business Relationship Management practitioners involved in the strategy, design, and adoption of Business Relationship Management Capability and who require a deeper understanding BRM BOK (Business Relationship Management Body of Knowledge). It offers a natural career development path for those who already hold the Certifications in the domain of IT Service Management (ITIL®, ITIL® Intermediate or ITIL® Expert) IT Governance (COBIT®, Project Management(PMP or PRINCE 2, Scrum (Certified Scrum Master or Certified Product Owner) and Agile (Agile Foundation or Agile Certified Practitioner)
- Holders of the BRMI Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP ®) credentials will be able to demonstrate their understanding of:
- The characteristics of the BRM role.
- What it means to perform as a strategic partner, contributing to business strategy formulation and shaping business demand for the provider’s services.
- The use of Portfolio Management disciplines and techniques to maximize realized business value.
- Business Transition Management and the conditions for successful change programs to minimize value leakage.
- The BRM role in Service Management and alignment of services and service levels with business needs.
- The principles of effective and persuasive communication.
- The Three key aspects of Business Relationship Management – Connector, Orchestrator and Navigator.
- House of BRM
- The four core BRM Disciplines – Demand Shaping, Exploring, Servicing and Value Harvesting
- The characteristics of the BRM role
- Tools and Techniques for analyzing and improving the Business Relationship Maturity.
- What it means to perform and become a strategic partner, contributing to business strategy formulation and shaping business demand for the provider’s services?
- Leverage Portfolio Management best practices and techniques to maximize realized business value
- Business Transition Management and the conditions for successful organizational change programs to minimize value leakage
- The BRM role in Service Management and alignment of services and service levels with business needs
- The principles, methods and practices of effective and persuasive communication