ITIL®4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy Training Course
£0.00 (Excl. VAT)
A scheduled public course delivered by our accredited ITIL 4 trainers with full ITIL4 Digital & IT Strategy material.
This module will focus on the alignment of digital business strategy with IT strategy. The module elevates the discussion around ITIL concepts to a corporate strategy level, by enabling IT and digital leaders to influence and drive strategic business decisions, by creating an appropriate digital strategy aligned to the wider cross-organizational goals.
The pace of evolution in the digital world has never been so fast and organizations need to be flexible and adapt to the ever-changing environment if they want to keep providing value to their customers while remaining competitive in the marketplace.
The ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy (DITS) module provides guidance on how the strategy should impact the design, delivery, and support of services throughout the service value chain of an organization.
The module will help IT leaders, IT and business directors, heads of department, and aspiring leaders build and implement effective IT and digital strategies that can tackle digital disruption and drive success.
Who should attend
This course is for IT and business directors, heads of department, aspiring C-Suite professionals and other senior business leaders who want to strategically position an organisation against digital disruptors, craft a digital vision and build a robust digital strategy for long term growth.
- Those practitioners with significant experience in IT service management who wish to know more about the IT & Digital Strategy module adds a new perspective to the ITIL suite and elevates the discussion around ITIL concepts to a strategic level among business leaders and aspiring leaders. It forms part of the ITIL Strategic Leader set of course and so is suitable for individuals looking to achieve that overall designation (Managing Professional).
- This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers, and business process owners.
The module will help IT leaders and aspiring leaders build and implement effective IT and digital strategy that can tackle digital disruption and drive success.
The ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy (DITS) module provides guidance on how strategy should impact the design, delivery, and support of services throughout the service value chain of an organisation.
The ITIL 4 Strategic Leader Digital and IT Strategy course and the Service Value Chain
- ITIL 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy includes “4” case study assignments that are evaluated and assessed during the session and a “30” multiple-choice examination that must be taken as part of the course. The passing score for the examination is 70% (21 out of 30).
- Candidates must pass all the ”4” case study assignments to be eligible for the examination. This is confirmed to the candidates by the trainers before completion of the training.
- Candidates must pass the practical assessment and the online/paper-based examination to successfully achieve the ITIL4 DITS qualification.
- ITIL 4 Foundation
- A minimum of three years of IT managerial experience.