ITIL®4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support Blended Course (eLearning and 1-to-1 sessions)
£1,150.00 (Excl. VAT)
An annual license to study with Fox IT’s accredited ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support training course on the FoxLEARN training platform (includes exam) and four one-to-one sessions with the trainer.
This module covers the ‘core’ service management activities and expands the current scope of ITIL to include the ‘creation’ of services. It focuses on the integration of different value streams and activities to create, deliver, and support IT-enabled products and services whilst also covering supporting practices, methods, and tools.
“Create, Deliver and Support” module provides IT practitioners with an understanding of service quality and improvement methods, enabling them to continue to deliver innovative yet reliable tech-enabled services to their customers in an increasingly competitive market.
ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support is aimed at individuals who are continuing their journey in service management, ITSM managers and ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled and digital products and services, and those responsible for their end-to-end delivery, as well as holders of existing ITIL qualifications who wish to update and develop their knowledge further.This is a blended course, a combination of eLearning and 4 one-to-one progress/revisions, at your pace. You manage your study time and schedule the appointments in the trainer's diary for your one-to-one sessions.
Who should attendThis course is for practitioners with significant experience in IT service management, to enable students to prepare for and sit the ITIL 4 Create, Deliver & Support examination, and particularly relates to the value chain activities Design & Transition, Obtain/Build and Deliver & Support.
- Those practitioners with significant experience in IT service management who wish to know more about the ‘engine room’ of ITIL value activities Design & Transition, Obtain/Build, and Deliver & Support. It forms part of the Managing Professional set of course and so is suitable for individuals looking to achieve that overall designation (Managing Professional).
- This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers, and business process owners.
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to the creation, delivery, and support across the SVS and value streams
- Know how to create, deliver and support services
The ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support course and the Service Value Chain
- The passing score is 70% (28 out of 40). The exam takes the form of a closed book, multiple-choice examination comprising 40 questions. You do not lose marks for wrong answers.
- The exam is 90 minutes in duration and is administered online by an independent examination body. Participants are provided with an exam voucher so they can schedule the exam at their convenience on any date after completion of the course.
Some students may be entitled to additional time – your course director can give more details if required.