ITIL®4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT Training Course
£0.00 (Excl. VAT)
A scheduled public course delivered by our accredited ITIL 4 trainers with full ITIL4 High-velocity IT material.
This module explores the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high-velocity environments. It will help aspiring organizations, to operate in a similar way to successful digitally-native organizations.
By highlighting the difference between IT transformation and digital transformation, the ITIL 4 Specialist High-velocity IT module enables the identification of new opportunities for digital investment, leading to significant business enablement. Embedding effective digital services at its core, it will provide candidates with all the tools they need to update their skills for the digital era. At the same time, it will enable organizations to make the right investments, in order to meet and exceed business goals.
Encouraging IT and digital professionals to refine their abilities by increasing the speed and improving the quality of service delivery, the module focuses on creating greater value by promoting new methods of working and challenging existing ways of thinking. It encompasses cutting-edge digital technology to optimize end-user services and implement design-thinking, facilitating the construction of complex, yet adaptive, systems.
This module includes the use of working practices such as Agile and Lean, and technical practices and technologies such as Cloud, Automation, and Automatic Testing, focusing on rapid delivery of products & services to obtain maximum value.
Who should attendITIL 4 Specialist High-velocity IT is aimed at IT managers and practitioners involved in digital services or digital transformation projects working within or towards high-velocity environments.
- IT practitioners who have taken ITIL 4 Foundation and wish to continue their journey to ITIL Managing professional, and those who are responsible for managing all aspects of IT where ‘time is of the essence’. It forms part of the Managing Professional set of course and so is suitable for individuals looking to achieve that overall designation (Managing Professional).
- This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process owners.
ObjectivesThe learning outcomes of the ITIL 4 High-Velocity IT qualification, and the assessment criteria used to assess a candidate’s achievement of these learning outcomes, subsequent to a course of study.
- Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT
- Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL ‘operating model’
- Understand the importance of the ITIL Guiding Principles and other fundamental concepts/models for delivering high velocity IT
- Know how to contribute to achieving value with digital products
The ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT course and the Service Value Chain
- The passing score is 70% (28 out of 40). The exam takes the form of a closed book, multiple-choice examination comprising 40 questions. You do not lose marks for wrong answers.
- The exam is 90 minutes in duration and is administered online by an independent examination body. Participants are provided with an exam voucher so they can schedule the exam at their convenience on any date after completion of the course.
Some students may be entitled to additional time – your course director can give more details if required.