ITIL®4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve Training Course
£0.00 (Excl. VAT)
This is a scheduled public course delivered by our accredited ITIL 4 trainers with full ITIL4 Direct, Plan and Improve material.
The ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve qualification is one of the prerequisites for the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional which assesses the candidate’s practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful IT-enabled services, teams, and workflows. It is also a pre-requisite for the designation of ITIL 4 Strategic Leader, which assesses the candidate’s ability to build and implement an effective IT and digital strategy that can tackle digital disruption and drive success.
The basic skillsets in DPI are critical to gain alignment between strategy and operational execution. Following the ITIL 4 guiding principle, Focus on value, helps people to agree on what the most important things for the organization are, both internally and externally – to co-create value for customers and other stakeholders.
Who should attendAlmost anyone can benefit from DPI certification. It will be helpful both to people already in a leadership position as well as those who want to give more and be more.
- Those practitioners with significant experience in IT service management who wish to know more about the strategic and tactical ‘long term’ elements of ITIL. It forms part of the Managing Professional set of course and so is suitable for individuals looking to achieve that overall designation (Managing Professional).
- This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers, and business process owners.
- Understand the key concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- Understand the role of Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of communication and organizational change management to direction, planning, and improvement
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in direction, planning, and improvement
- Understand and know how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices
The ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve course and the Service Value Chain
- The passing score is 70% (28 out of 40). The exam takes the form of a closed book, multiple-choice examination comprising 40 questions. You do not lose marks for wrong answers.
- The exam is 90 minutes in duration and is administered online by an independent examination body. Participants are provided with an exam voucher so they can schedule the exam at their convenience on any date after completion of the course.
Some students may be entitled to additional time – your course director can give more details if required.