ITIL®v3 Lifecycle: Service Design eLearning Course
£495.00 (Excl. VAT)
An annual license to study with Fox IT’s accredited ITILv3 Lifecycle: Service Design course on the FoxLEARN training platform (includes exam)
Course detailsIn accordance with the ITIL® Service Design course syllabus, this ITIL Lifecycle Service Design course provides a complete management level overview of the various aspects of service design; including the managerial concepts and core information on the processes, roles, activities and techniques required to facilitate control within the service design stage of the service lifecycle. It also prepares students for the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Lifecycle Service Design (2011 edition). This course includes the exam for professional qualification.
Who should attend
The course is suitable for individuals who require a deeper understanding of the service design stage of the service lifecycle and is particularly suited for those who are involved in service design environs, whether that is ongoing management, coordination and integration of design activities or those who need to understand how service design (as a lifecycle stage) needs to be implemented to ensure superior quality in the provision and support if IT services to their customers. It offers a natural career development path for those who already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate. Before taking the course it is recommended, though not required, that candidates have an exposure to basic concepts in IT, and related work experience of at least two years. Delegates are required to hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management obtained from an accredited training provider, or the v2 to v3 bridge equivalent.
- The purpose of the service design course is to enable delegates to fully understand ITIL® design concepts and terminology, this leads into in-depth studies of the activities required to design service solutions appropriate to the needs of the business. These include (but are not limited to) the following:
- The scope of service design
- The business vale of service design
- Creation and use of the service design package (SDP) and service acceptance criteria (SAC)
- Service design models for differing service solutions
- Requirements engineering (i.e. functional, operational and usability)
- Service design roles and responsibilities
- Tools that support service design, the various types and benefits therein
- Prepares delegates for the ITIL lifecycle examination in service design (2011 edition).
Course QualificationThe format for the exam paper is 8 scenario-based multiple-choice questions. They are gradient scored questions with one answer is worth 5 marks, the next best 3 marks, then 1 mark and a distracter that achieves no marks. It is a supervised, closed-book exam – the duration of which is a maximum of 90 minutes. Successful candidates will be awarded 3 credits towards the ITIL Expert qualification.
ITIL®4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve Blended Course (eLearning and 1-to-1 sessions)£895.00 (Excl. VAT) Add to basket
ITIL®v3 Lifecycle: Service Operation eLearning Course£495.00 (Excl. VAT) Add to basket
ITIL®4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support Blended Course (eLearning and 1-to-1 sessions)£895.00 (Excl. VAT) Add to basket