PRINCE2® Foundation (6th Edition) Training Course
£0.00 (Excl. VAT)
A scheduled public course delivered by our accredited PRINCE2 trainers with full PRINCE2 Foundation material.
Course detailsThis PRINCE2® Foundation training course provides students with a practical understanding of the key concepts, principles, themes, processes and stages of project management which enables successful projects. It also prepares delegates for the PRINCE2 Foundation Certificate Examination. This project management course uses the best practice approach from AXELOS.
Who should attend
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the PRINCE2 methodology, structure and key concepts, and how it may be used to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of project management within an organization.
- Managers, team leaders or other professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted PRINCE2 who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to one or more projects or a larger programme.
- Enables delegates to understand the concept of a project, and to comprehend and explain the concept and characteristics of a project, including the key aspects of project performance
- To help the candidate to understand the 7 principles of PRINCE2, being:
- Continued business justification
- Learn from experience
- Defined roles and responsibilities
- Manage by stages
- Manage by exception
- Focus on products
- Tailor to suit the project environment
- To help the candidate to define the 9 themes – aspects of Project Management that must be addressed continually:
- Business Case theme
- Organization theme
- Quality theme
- Plans theme
- Risk theme
- Change theme
- Progress theme
- To help the candidate to understand the 7 PRINCE2 processes:
- Starting up a Project process
- Directing a Project process
- Initiating a Project process
- Managing a Stage Boundary process
- Controlling a Stage process
- Managing Product Delivery process
- Closing a Project process
- Prepares delegates for the PRINCE2 Foundation examination (2017 edition).