ITIL®4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value Blended Course (eLearning and 1-to-1 sessions)
£895.00 (Excl. VAT)
An annual license to study with Fox IT’s accredited ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value training course on the FoxLEARN training platform (includes exam) and four one-to-one sessions with the trainer.
It empowers candidates and organizations to deliver exceptional value by focusing on the conversion of demand into tangible benefits through IT-enabled services. By facilitating effective stakeholder management, digital professionals are better able to target stakeholders with the right service offerings and value propositions, distinguishing themselves and their organizations within a competitive and demanding environment.
The module covers key topics such as SLA design, multi-supplier management, communication, relationship management, CX and UX design, customer journey mapping, and optimize the customer experience. It will also enable candidates to increase stakeholder satisfaction by co-creating value and developing mutually agreed requirements, providing the necessary tools to foster an advantageous culture of collaboration and transparency.
ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value module drives IT, professionals, to further interact with their stakeholders and influence and improve the user experience across a much wider framework. It is aimed at practitioners responsible for managing and integrating stakeholders, those that focus on customer journey and experience, and those that are responsible for fostering relationships with partners and suppliers.This is a blended course, a combination of eLearning and 4 one-to-one progress/revisions, at your pace. You manage your study time and schedule the appointments in the trainer's diary for your one-to-one sessions.
Who should attendThis course is for practitioners with significant experience in IT service management, to enable students to prepare for and sit the ITIL 4 Drive Stakeholder Value examination, and particularly relates to the Engage value chain activity as that relates to some of the more ‘technical’ activities of Design & Transition, Obtain/Build and Deliver& Support. It forms part of the Managing Professional set of courses. The syllabus particularly covers the Customer Journey in detail.
- Those practitioners with significant experience in IT service management who wish to know more about the ‘engagement’ activities relating to interactions and touchpoints with various kinds of stakeholders. It forms part of the Managing Professional set of course and so is suitable for individuals looking to achieve that overall designation (Managing Professional).
- This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process owners.
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Know how to target markets and stakeholders
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationships
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to align expectations and agree with details of services
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
- Know how to realize and validate service value
The ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value course and the Service Value Chain
- The passing score is 70% (28 out of 40). The exam takes the form of a closed book, multiple-choice examination comprising 40 questions. You do not lose marks for wrong answers.
- The exam is 90 minutes in duration and is administered online by an independent examination body. Participants are provided with an exam voucher so they can schedule the exam at their convenience on any date after completion of the course.
Some students may be entitled to additional time – your course director can give more details if required.